ONTOCS: A WEB-BASED SYSTEM FOR COLLABORATIVE ONTOLOGY CONSTRUCTION
- ONTOCS: A WEB-BASED SYSTEM FOR COLLABORATIVE ONTOLOGY CONSTRUCTION
- 황도삼; 이인근; 정재은
- KNOWLEDGE-ACQUISITION; DOMAIN; TOOLS
- Issue Date
- SLOVAK ACAD SCIENCES INST INFORMATICS
- COMPUTING AND INFORMATICS, v.28, no.6, pp.781 - 793
- A number of studies on ontology editing tools and ontology-based applications have been proposed for automatically processing knowledge and information. However, the existing methodologies and tools for dealing with ontologies have assumed that; the system is restricted to a. single user. Main motivation of this paper is to foster collaborations between users, because ontology building is an expensive task. Thereby, in this paper, we present a web-based ontology construction and integration system, which is called OntoCS, to support collaborative interactions between people during creating ontologies. Particularly, inexpert users can collect available language resources from the web to describe concepts in a (even unfamiliar) domain. We believe that this collaborative process is implementing collective intelligence. In conclusion, we have shown that the proposed OntoCS system call efficiently edit and manage multiple ontologies over time.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Articles
공과대학 > 전기공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)