줄기세포를 이식한 척수손상 흰쥐에서 반복자기자극의 효과
- 줄기세포를 이식한 척수손상 흰쥐에서 반복자기자극의 효과
- Other Titles
- The Effect of Repetitive Magnetic Stimulation in an SCI Rat Model with Stem Cell Transplantation
- 조윤우; 배영경; 박해운[박해운]; 김수정; 이준하; 권정구[권정구]; 안상호
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation; Adipose tissue-derived stromal cells; Locomotor function; Neuropathic pain; Spinal cord injury
- Issue Date
- 대한물리치료학회지, v.22, no.1, pp.67 - 73
- Purpose: We tested whether repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) improved recovery following spinal cord injury (SCI) in rats with transplantation of adipose tissue-derived stromal cells (ATSCs).
Methods: Twenty Sprague-Dawley rats (200-250 g, female) were used. Moderate spinal cord injury was induced at the T9 level by a New York University (NYU) impactor. The rat ATSCs (approximately 5x105 cells) were injected into the perilesional area at 9 days after SCI. Starting four days after transplantation, rTMS (25 Hz, 0.1 Tesla, pulse width=370μs, on/off time=3 sec/3 sec) was applied daily for 7 weeks. Functional recovery was assessed using the Basso, Beattie,and Bresnahan (BBB) locomotor rating scale as well as pain responses for thermal and cold stimuli.
Results: Both groups showed similar, gradual improvement of locomotor function. rTMS stimulation decreased thermal and cold hyperalgesia after 7 weeks, but sham stimulation did not.
Conclusion: rTMS after transplantation of ATSCs in an SCI model may reduce thermal hyperalgesia and cold allodynia,and may be an adjuvant therapeutic tool for pain control after stem cell therapy in SCI.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 재활의학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 병리학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 생화학.분자생물학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)