중국 원대 청화목단당초문합(靑花牡丹唐草汶盒)의 모란문양을 활용한 텍스타일 디자인 제안에 관한 연구
- 중국 원대 청화목단당초문합(靑花牡丹唐草汶盒)의 모란문양을 활용한 텍스타일 디자인 제안에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on Creating Textile Design Applied a Peony Blossom of Chinese Traditional Pattern
- 이연순; 진단[진단]
- Chinese traditional pattern(중국 전통문양); Peony blossom(모란꽃); Textile design(텍스타일 디자인); Modern(현대); Chinese traditional pattern(중국 전통문양); Peony blossom(모란꽃); Textile design(텍스타일 디자인); Modern(현대)
- Issue Date
- 한국의상디자인학회지, v.12, no.1, pp.1 - 10
- The purposes of this study are to review the Chinese traditional patterns and to apply one of them, the Peony Blossom pattern into modern textile designs for fashion For this purpose, first, the categories and symbolic meanings of the patterns existing in the Chinese traditional clothing from literature were reviewed. Second, the Peony Blossom patterns of Chinese traditional patterns from literature were reviewed and selected one of them, Third, authors applied the Peony Blossom pattern to creative textile design which would fit to appetite of people lived in modern society.
The results were as follows: The patterns of Chinese traditional clothing could be classified as animal pattern, plant pattern, nature pattern, character pattern, lucky token pattern, geometric pattern and so on. All these patterns contained individual symbolic meaning, which varied according the different wearers. Moreover, it endows a peony blossom pattern of Chinese traditional patterns with modern style and purposes the textile design. The theme of the design is “Luxuriant Outing” with the concept of “Dream in Fantasy”. The design target is the female born in the 1980’s, that is, the target population between 20 and 30 years old. In addition, it is designed for the romantic one-piece. This paper perceives the national spirit revealed in the Chinese traditional patterns and designs with the combination of traditional culture and modernized technique of expression.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 의류패션학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)