경상북도 지역 제조기업의 물류통상 파트너십 결정요인에 관한 연구
- 경상북도 지역 제조기업의 물류통상 파트너십 결정요인에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- An Empirical Study on the Determinant Factors of Logistic Partnership of manufacturers in Gyeongbuk-do Province
- 고용기; 조정구; 신정용
- Logistic Partnership; Determinant Factors; Manufacturer; Logistic Partnership; Determinant Factors; Manufacturer
- Issue Date
- 통상정보연구, v.12, no.1, pp.123 - 152
- With the change of diverse business environments, the need for the third party logistics(3PL) is strategically considered for securing core abilities of manufacturers' own business. Most manufacturers are willing to have Win-Win relationship with the 3PL companies, instead of working with 3PL companies only for the purpose of reducing costs of logistics.
This study has intentions to analyze determination factors of the distribution partnership which influence manufacturing firms within Gyeongsangbuk-do province and effects of partnership which exert an favorable influences on their outcome. With regard to the determination factors, it is found that determination factors consists of shipping quality, crisis management and possession of resources. And for the effects, saving logistics cost, improvement in service quality and strengthening the distribution partnership are included.
This study intends to suggest helpful guidelines to business managers who seek a solution for more efficient logistics service.
- Appears in Collections:
- 상경대학 > 국제통상학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)