URP 이용 RAPD를 통한 국내 자생 포도종의 유전적 다양성
- URP 이용 RAPD를 통한 국내 자생 포도종의 유전적 다양성
- Other Titles
- Genetic Diversity of Vitis Species Native to Korea by RAPDs with Universal Rice Primers
- 윤해근; 김승희[김승희]; 노정호[노정호]; 박교선[박교선]
- Classification; Nei similarity index; UPGMA clustering
- Issue Date
- 한국국제농업개발학회지, v.22, no.1, pp.59 - 66
- Genetic relationships were evaluated among 37 accessions of grapevine (Vitis spp.) native to Korea with other 9 accessions by employing random amplification of polymorphic DNA (RAPD).
Among a total 115 bands and 87 polymorphic bands were selected by RAPDs with 12 universal rice primers (URPs). RAPD fragment sizes range from 250 bp to 1,300bp. Similarity values by Nei similarity index range from 0.386 for ‘SVITKO-20’ and ‘SVITKO-29’ to 0.965 for ‘SVITKO-32’ and ‘SVITKO-33’.
The analyzed Vitis accessions were classified by UPGMA clustering method into 5 major groups. The group Ⅲ was divided into 3 subgroups. Group Ⅰ included fifteen lines which were considered as Ⅴ.
ampelopsis. Nine lines in the group III were considerd as Ⅴ. amurensis, except for ‘SVITKO-35’ and ‘SVITKO-36’. Group Ⅳ with 11 accessions and group Ⅴ with 2 accessions were considered as Ⅴ. flexuosa.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연자원대학 > 원예생명과학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)