로마 신도시(E42) 도시건축의 근대성에 관한 연구 - 1935 ∼ 1943 -
- 로마 신도시(E42) 도시건축의 근대성에 관한 연구 - 1935 ∼ 1943 -
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Urban Architecture in the Rome's E42 - 1935 ∼ 1943 -
- Urban Architecture; Modernity; E42; Architect-coordinator; Urban Architecture; Modernity; E42; Architect-coordinator; 도시건축; 근대성; 로마신도시; 조정건축가
- Issue Date
- 대한건축학회연합논문집, v.12, no.1, pp.9 - 20
- Throughout tracing the design process of urban architecture E42, this study made an opportunity to reinterpret the modern italian urban architecture. Especially, in order to understand the urban architecture of E42, this study focus on analyzing the design processing of urban architecture of E42 and the main prizewinning works of design competitions. As a result, the urban architecture of E42 was redefined by the meaing of modernity with 'the spirit of the times', and it was not a classicism from ancient urban architecture of Rome's imitation and simplication. The results are as follows:1. The planning of ideal urban architecture by Pagano that proposed functional highrise buildings on the sides in the middle of 'the road of an Emperor', was changed by an architect-coordiator, Piacentini who followed the classicism urban architecture during the construction work.
2. The E42 had been built as the monument of the classicism by Piacentini based on his experience of 'University city' in Rome in 1935. however, it was judged as the ideal and progressive city that was the hub of business district with the residence area nearby because of a lecture of Rome by Le Courbusier and an ideal urban plan of Pagano in his early stage.
3. However Pagano's ideal city in E42 was constructed by the Fascist administration with autocracy to revive 'the ancient Rome' and to have a power of the Mediterranean, E42 was reconstructed with the classicism architecture including the symbol of the ancient Rome architecture such as 'the Colosseum', 'Foro Romano' and 'Pantheon' by Piacentini.
- Appears in Collections:
- 건축학부 > 건축학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)