한국인 아토피피부염 환자에서 동반된 피부질환에 대한 연구: 다기관 연구
- 한국인 아토피피부염 환자에서 동반된 피부질환에 대한 연구: 다기관 연구
- Other Titles
- Dermatologic Diseases Associated with Atopic Dermatitis in Koreans: Multicenter Study
- 이혜인[이혜인]; 한태영[한태영]; 서성준[서성준]; 김도원[김도원]; 김명남[김명남]; 김문범[김문범]; 김일환[김일환]; 노영석[노영석]; 박영립[박영립]; 박영민[박영민]; 박천욱[박천욱]; 서필승[서필승]; 유희준[유희준]; 이무형[이무형]; 이승철[이승철]; 이애영[이애영]; 이양원[이양원]; 조상현[조상현]; 조소현[조소현]; 최종수; 황선욱[황선욱]
- Associated disease; Atopic dermatitis
- Issue Date
- 대한피부과학회지, v.48, no.3, pp.191 - 197
- Background: Dermatological diseases can occur with atopic dermatitis.
Objective: The purpose of this study was to analyze diseases associated with atopic dermatitis in Koreans.
Methods: From November, 2007, to May, 2008, 948 patients with atopic dermatitis who visited the department of dermatology at 19 hospitals were evaluated for associated diseases.
Results: Of 948 patients, 53.8% (510) had symptoms associated with other dermatological diseases. In order of frequency, diseases associated with atopic dermatitis included acne, hand/foot eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, urticaria,warts, and recurrent herpes simplex. The number of associated diseases did not change significantly with the severity of atopic dermatitis. However, the incidence of hand/foot eczema and eczema herpeticum correlated significantly with the severity of atopic dermatitis.
Conclusion: There is a distinct pattern of diseases associated with atopic dermatitis in Koreans
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 피부과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)