Enzyme activity assessment of peanut (Arachis hypogea L.) under slow-release sulphur fertilization
- Enzyme activity assessment of peanut (Arachis hypogea L.) under slow-release sulphur fertilization
- 아샤드자말; 문용선; 말릭자눌아브딘[말릭자눌아브딘]
- STORAGE PROTEIN GENES; SULFATE ASSIMILATION; NITRATE REDUCTASE; NITROGEN-FIXATION; TOBACCO CELLS; NUTRITION; YIELD; EXPRESSION; GROWTH; ARABIDOPSIS
- Issue Date
- SOUTHERN CROSS PUBL
- AUSTRALIAN JOURNAL OF CROP SCIENCE, v.4, no.3, pp.169 - 174
- Field experiments were presently conducted to investigate the effect of slow release sulphur (S) nutrition on crop growth, enzyme activities and yield attributes in peanut cultivars. Two combinations of sulphur (in Kg/ha): 0S (-S) and 20S (+S) were used. In +S treatment, S was applied as a single basal dose in the field of peanut crop. The results showed that application of S (+S) significantly (P<0.05) increased the biomass accumulation in both the genotypes at all the growth stages compared with without S (-S). Rapid increases of nitrate reductase (NR) and ATP-sulphurylase were observed up to 45 days after sowing (DAS), and thereafter decline. Nodule weight and nitrogenase activity was increased up to 75 DAS and thereafter, these parameters declined. S fertilization favorably influenced NR, ATP-sulphurylase, nodule weight and nitrogenase activity. Seed yield, biological yield and harvest index were also enhanced by slow S-release fertilization.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연자원대학 > 원예학과 > Articles
자연자원대학 > 원예생명과학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)