1-Bromopropane의 간독성에 미치는 N-Acetyl Cysteine과 Silymarin의 영향
- 1-Bromopropane의 간독성에 미치는 N-Acetyl Cysteine과 Silymarin의 영향
- Other Titles
- Effects of N-Acetyl Cysteine and Silymarin on 1-Bromopropane-induced Hepatotoxicity in Mice
- 이상규; 강미정; 전태원[전태원]; 정태천
- 1-bromopropane; hepatotoxicity; N-acetyl cysteine; silymarin; lipid peroxidation; in vivo
- Issue Date
- 약 학 회 지, v.54, no.2, pp.97 - 101
- Recently, it was found that the formation of reactive metabolites by cytochrome P450s as well as the depletion of glutathione would play important roles in hepatotoxicity induced by 1-bromopropane. In the present study, possible roles of anti-oxidants in 1-bromopropane-induced hepatotoxicity were investigated in male ICR mice. The hepatotoxicity induced by 1-bromopropane was significantly protected by the co-treatment with either N-acetyl cysteine or silymarin. 1-Bromopropane- induced decrease in hepatic glutathione level was significantly protected by the pretreatment with N-acetyl cysteine.
Taken together, the present results indicated that the reduction of hepatic glutathione level caused by 1-bromopropane treatment might be associated in 1-bromopropane-induced hepatotoxicity in mice.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)