풍경구성기법(LMT)에 나타난 초등학생의 그림 표현양상
- 풍경구성기법(LMT)에 나타난 초등학생의 그림 표현양상
- Other Titles
- The Expressional Aspect of Landscape Montage Technique(LMT) Pictures by Elementary School Students
- 최외선; 김유경[김유경]; 김경남[김경남]; 은영지[은영지]
- LMT; Elementary School Students; Expressional Aspect; LMT; Elementary School Students; Expressional Aspect
- Issue Date
- 예술심리치료연구, v.6, no.1, pp.253 - 278
- This study was to inquire into expressional aspects of LMT pictures drawn by groups of elementary school students. They are selected from three schools in Jeju-do, ranging from 1st to 6th grade. Also the study subjects are classified into several groups by their gender and grade. And the research material is 431 pictures drawn by them. The LMT scoring index is composed of 87 indexes for the items of river, mountain, dry field, road, house, tree, person, flower, animal, stone․rock. The crosstabulation is carried out to analyze the materials. The results are as follows.
Boy students draw a river in the whole space of drawing paper, a road connected to a river, five mountain peaks and more, pet animals or domestic animals, and other animals excluding a rabbit. On the other hand, girl students stand out detailed expressional ability in the LMT pictures. Especially in the expression of facial look, a dry field crop, a doorway, five flowers and more. It means that girl students are much interested in the outer materials than boy students, and also that girl students have a high tendency to express them beautifully and aesthetically.
The low grades draw a levelling river, round mountain ranges, a border line of dry field, a road in the whole space of drawing paper in the vertical direction, a plane house, one tree, one person. The middle grades draw a steep mountain ranges, a dry field crop, a flat road, a house in the right side of drawing paper, a moving person, a person in the wide space of drawing paper. The high grades draw a river with mixing color, a road connected to a river, a bridge, a mountain, a road connected to other elements, a road with sense of reality in coloring, one road, a tree with three colors and more in a tree.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 가족주거학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)