주민조직에 의한 주거환경관리의 실태와 실효성 확보방안에 관한 연구 - 일본의 요코하마시의 주민협정 체결 사례지구를 중심으로 -
- 주민조직에 의한 주거환경관리의 실태와 실효성 확보방안에 관한 연구 - 일본의 요코하마시의 주민협정 체결 사례지구를 중심으로 -
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Status and Method for Guarantee of Effectiveness of Residential Environmental Management by Residential Organizations
- Residential Environment's Management; Resident Agreement; Resident Organization; 주거환경관리; 주민협정; 자주협정; 주민조직
- Issue Date
- 대한건축학회논문집 계획계, v.26, no.04, pp.221 - 229
- The importance of the residential environment's management is rising by a change in rapid residential environment by development of urbanization and a change in the social economy-like situation. Also, the interest to the resident's participation and recognition to necessity are rising by improvement of the resident consciousness standard as well as local self-government.
It is requested that the resident and the citizen who live in the areas and the districts manage their residential environment with considering the regional condition and status by participating rather than administrative lead with the past.
Thus, Japan have been evolving various policies for residential environment's management of district-level by partnership with administrator and resident in local self-government of the country as rising the importance of the residential environment's management by themselves in residential districts. 「Resident Agreement」 is concluded independently by one of such policies,and it increases in the case which is being operated.
On the basis these background, the study suggest the possibility of the 「Resident Agreement」's application in residential environment's management by the resident organization through studying the characteristic in the conclusion and the status in the implementation independently in Yokohama-city of Japan.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 도시공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)