진단적 그림 시리즈(DDS)에 나타난 정신분열증 환자와 정상인의 그림반응 특성
- 진단적 그림 시리즈(DDS)에 나타난 정신분열증 환자와 정상인의 그림반응 특성
- Other Titles
- Differences of Drawing Characteristics Schizophrenics and Normal People, Shown by Diagnostic Drawing Series(DDS)
- 김갑숙; 차시연[차시연]
- Diagnostic Drawing Series(DDS); Diagnostic Drawing Series(DDS)
- Issue Date
- 예술심리치료연구, v.6, no.1, pp.145 - 172
- This research was to find out if Diagnostic Drawing Series(DDS) can be used as a tool to diagnose and assort schizophrenic patients. For this, the differences of DDS response characteristics between schizophrenic patients and normal people are studied and the differences depending on different sexes and symptoms of patient groups are studied. The target group for this research, 100 schizophrenic patients who were hospitalized in psychiatric closed ward, nursing home and mental hospitals located in 00 region in Gyeongsangnam-do dialect and 100 normal people aged between 20∼60. The data was analyzed by using SPSS 17.0 program to verify the difference in DDS of schizophrenic patients and normal people by Cross tabulation Analysis.
The results of this research are as follow.
Firstly, the schizophrenic patients and normal people have shown meaningful differences in all of 6 patterns(colors, shapes, form, contents, existence and nonexistence and other evaluation criteriacolor) of DDS.
Secondly, DDS drawing response characteristic depending on the symptoms of schizophrenic patients has shown partially meaningful differences in forms, contents and existence and nonexistence evaluation criteria among 6 types of patterns.
The patient group with mixed symptoms showed more space usage compared to other patient group and the patient group with positive symptom showed more word and animal inclusion.
- Appears in Collections:
- 환경보건대학원 > 미술치료학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)