인지적 시간관리에 필요한 기능적 뇌 활성 영역과 반응시간의 상관관계
- 인지적 시간관리에 필요한 기능적 뇌 활성 영역과 반응시간의 상관관계
- Other Titles
- Correlation between Faster Response Time and Functional Activities of Brain Regions during Cognitive Time Management
- 장성호; 박지원[박지원]; 신화경[신화경]
- Cognitive time management; Serial reaction time task; fMRI; BOLD signal
- Issue Date
- 대한물리치료학회지, v.22, no.2, pp.7 - 14
- Purpose: This study was designed to determine the correlation between faster response time and functional activities of brain regions during cognitive time management.
Methods: Twelve healthy subjects participated in this experiment. Subjects performed the serial reaction time task (SRTT), which was designed by the Superlab program, during fMRI scanning. When the ‘asterisk’ appeared in the 4 partition spaces on the monitor, the subject had to press the correct response button as soon as possible.
Results: fMRI results showed activation of the left primary sensorimotor cortex, both premotor areas, the supplementary motor area, posterior parietal cortex and cerebellum. There were significant correlations, from moderate to strong, between faster reaction time and BOLD signal intensity in activated areas.
Conclusion: These results suggest that motor skill learning to be needed cognitive time management is associated with greater activation of large scale sensorimotor networks.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 재활의학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)