여가행태를 고려한 주거단지의 외부공간 계획기법에 관한 연구
- 여가행태를 고려한 주거단지의 외부공간 계획기법에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on Plan Techniques of External Space in Complex Housing Considering Leisure Behavior
- leisure behavior; external space; complex housing; plan techniques; 여가행태; 외부공간; 주거단지; 계획기법
- Issue Date
- 주거환경, v.8, no.1, pp.49 - 60
- To increase practical use of outside space at leisure time, this study proposes can do to apply in planning techniques with extractive a analyzing recreation type, form and outside space planning element.
Results of this study are as following. First, leisure time and activity increased by introduction of 'a five day work week' and 'desire about life' increase etc. Second, residents prefer to be leisure activity in a near place dwelling because of a mental, physical burden of a moving great distance. for example, a new city need to planning space for practical use of leisure activity in residential area. Third, we could know that types of leisure behavior were connected with plan elements of external space by comparing characteristic was analyzed. so we can think that it is good method to raise satisfaction degree of residents and practical use degree of external space. Fourth, with considered leisure activity of the residents in order to increase a practical use of outside space propose a five plan techniques that applies in a relative plan the residential area of other places, a low practical use space jointed with a different function space, a program establishment considered a gab of use time following age and sex of residents, site plan of outside space element, the last the system of a possible energy saving. The last, this study wishes to become satisfaction about residents' leisure activity and basic data for practical use enlargement from outside space.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 가족주거학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)