섬유매체를 활용한 집단미술치료가 중학생의 정서지능에 미치는 효과
- 섬유매체를 활용한 집단미술치료가 중학생의 정서지능에 미치는 효과
- Other Titles
- The Effects of Group Art Therapy Using Fabric Medium on Emotional Intelligence of Middle School Students
- 김갑숙; 박치홍[박치홍]
- 정서지능(emotional intelligence); 섬유매체(fabric medium); 정서지능(emotional intelligence); 섬유매체(fabric medium)
- Issue Date
- 한국가정관리학회지, v.28, no.3, pp.61 - 71
- This thesis seeks to inquire into the effect of group art therapy using a fabric medium on the emotional intelligence of middle school students. This application of fabrics to group art therapy is helpful in terms of gender roles and equality from an educational aspect and can help activate and control positive sentiment. Therefore, it was believed to have a positive effect on emotional intelligence. The subjects were 28 boys and girls who were students of the Supportive Project for the Priority Region of Educational Welfare Investment. The measurement tool is a revision of the emotional intelligence test of Mun Yong-Rin (1997), which itself was based on the emotional intelligence model of Mayer and Salovey (1997). The data materials are analyzed by SPSS (ver. 17.0 for Windows). To test the homogeneity of the groups, the Mann-Whitney U test was carried out, and to analyze the effect of this program, the Wilcoxon signed ranks test was carried out. The results are as follows.
This program had a positive effect on the emotional intelligence of both male and female students, especially on their empathy and activation of thinking among the subcategories. This study has significance in that it verifies the effect of the improvement of emotional intelligence by way of group art therapy using fabrics, adding a fabric medium to the art medium. As the subject group was restricted to 28 adolescents in the Supportive Project, it is not easy to generalize the achievement to the entiresphere of group art therapy.
- Appears in Collections:
- 환경보건대학원 > 미술치료학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)