섬유 종류에 따른 디지털 텍스타일 프린팅의 발색성 비교 분석
- 섬유 종류에 따른 디지털 텍스타일 프린팅의 발색성 비교 분석
- Other Titles
- Coloring Analysis of Digital Textile Printing According to the Type of Fiber
- 이연순; 엄지은
- 디지털텍스타일프린팅; 발색; 색강도; 색; L* a* b*; Digital textile printing; Coloring; Total K/S; ΔE; L* a* b*
- Issue Date
- 한국의상디자인학회지, v.12, no.2, pp.67 - 73
- Whole process of textile printing is made by computer and it remarkably improves environment problem.
This digital textile printing is becoming next step environment friendly textile printing method. But, still now range of textile possible for digital textile printing is limited, and also color analysis according to fiber types is not completed.
The ink printed on the fabrics through DTP printer can be absorbed and fixed into textile without any blots by pre-treatment using suitable media solution for fabrics types. The chemical formulation of media solution used in the pre-treatment process varies according to the types of textiles and inks for DTP products.
First, I studied reference books or articles about color analysis of digital textile printing. Second, I recorded pre-process, printing, post-process and coloring of silk, wool, nylon at same condition. After that,I analyzed L* a* b*, Total K/S, ΔE and studied color intensity and coloring. According to this study, I suggested particular textile special for coloring and manual for affective coloring control.
It showed that the performance of the digital printing on the Silk, Wool and Nylon blend fabrics treated by the media solution developed in this study was better than the one treated by the previous media solution for each single inks.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 의류패션학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)