필리핀 학교교육의 실태와 특징: 산베다 학교교육을 중심으로
- 필리핀 학교교육의 실태와 특징: 산베다 학교교육을 중심으로
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Situation and Trait of the Philippines School Education
- 필리핀 학교교육; 산베다 학교; 즐거운 학교; 교육적 함의; Philippines school education; San Beda school; pleasant school; educational implication
- Issue Date
- 동남아시아연구, v.20, no.2, pp.101 - 133
- Nowaday our school education have been undergone decisive influences by the entrance and examination-oriented education system. To enter universities which belong to top classes in Korean society could be look upon the important success of school education, and it could be equaled to the quality of competent teacher(teacher's professionalism). However, the creativity and knowledge composition ability in the school education will be considered seriously in the coming of 21st century knowledge, information-oriented and globalization society. In this situation, we try to trace about the system and style of foreign school education which is unfamiliar to us, spontaneously we should explore the educational implication which affects to our school education.
In this paper, we have reviewed about the present condition and the current situation of Philippines school education(San Beda College Alabang and Rizal Campus). Of course, we tried to observe the practical education activities including a curriculum, teacher, teaching and studying method and student activity. Through this trial, we tried to suggest the effective environment and methodology for the improvement in quality of our school education. Philippines school education 1) could be achieved educational ideas and goals based on the spirit of school establishment, 2) could be gained teacher's professionalism through the system of Coordinator and Prefect, 3) could be conducted learner-centered lessons by the learning method of exploration, discussion, task-resolving, 4) was able to created a pleasant school education through the development and application of a variety of educational programs.
- Appears in Collections:
- 문과대학 > 사회학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)